Information written on this website is for educational purposes only and cannot be used as an alternative to visiting a doctor and getting a real diagnosis.
AnxietyRelax.com holds no responsibility regarding results of using this website.
1. If You are Located in the European Union
What Personal Data Do We Collect from You?
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you such as your name, IP address and email address. As a business, we do collect personal data from you in a number of ways including:
- Contact Form: Your name, email address and question.
- Google Analytics: IP address, Cookie Identifier, Device Identifier and Client Identifier.
- Google AdSense: If ad personalization is turned on, Google will use your information to make your ads more useful for you. For example, a website that sells mountain bikes might use Google’s ad services. After you visit that site, you could see an ad for mountain bikes on a different site that shows ads served by Google. You can see and control what information Google uses to show you ads by visiting your ad settings located at https://adssettings.google.com/
What Is The Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data?
We collect the information above for the following purposes.
- Contact Form: To answer questions you might have for us.
- Google Analytics: To have a general idea of what website pages perform the best and how to improve the use of our site. Most of the data may be collected by Google, while we do have access to the statistics of the website usage.
- Google AdSense: To generate revenue from our advertising partners by showing you the relevant ads you might be interested in.
- Facebook Likebox: To gather likes on our Facebook page in order to keep in touch with our website readers.
What Legal Basis Do We Have for Collecting and Processing Your Information?
Websites must have a legal basis for collecting information from individuals located in the European Union. Our legal basis for each of the ways we collect information from you is located here, however please note where consent forms the basis, you can withdraw consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or opting out of any email message using the “unsubscribe” link.
- Contact Form: You will need to consent first to the storage and handling of your data by our website before you send us a message using the contact form. We have an allowed legitimate interest in answering your questions and need to use your data to do so. We will not use the data for other purposes.
- Google Analytics: You will be given a consent form when you visit this website where you can disable to be tracked by Google Analytics. In order for us to track your google analytics data we will need for you to agree and let us do so. Google Analytics helps us track our website performance and because of that we hope that you will consent to this, but it will be entirely your choice.
- Google Adsense: You can see and control what information Google uses to show you ads by visiting your ad settings located at https://adssettings.google.com/
You will be given consent form when you visit this website where you can disable all the cookies we collect if you choose to do so. But these cookies help us give you the best experience on our website.
Also you will need to consent to the storage and handling of your data by our website when you comment on our blog posts.
“Legitimate interests” for processing your personal information exist where you submit the information with an expectation that it will be processed and there is no undue impact on you. If you disagree or have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cease the processing of your data under this legal basis.
Cookies and Related Technologies
How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
We keep your personal data for different periods of time depending on the reason it was gathered in the first place.
- Contact Form: Two years
- Google Analytics: We personally check it for 6 months, but how long Google keeps the data depends on them. Same for other third-party websites.
If a legal claim arises involving your data, we will store and disclose that data until the matter gets resolved.
Your Right to Ask For Erasure, Correction, And Export Of Your Data
You have the right to control your personal data. Specifically, you have the following rights:
The right of access: We will provide you with the data we have about you.
The right to rectification: Request for us to fix incorrect data about you.
The right to erasure: Request for us to erase certain data about you.
The right to restrict processing: Ask us to restrict certain type of processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability: Ask us to provide you your personal data that we have for export.
The right to object: Object to how we use your data.
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: We don’t ever profile you, but you have this right with the sites that do.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com with your request.
Your Right to Withdraw Consent
Even though this is mentioned above, we want to emphasize that wherever we’ve asked for your consent to collect or process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent. If you receive email messages from us, you can use the “unsubscribe” link in each message to withdraw consent and stop the mailings. Alternatively, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Do We Transfer Your Data to Other Countries?
No. We are located in Serbia. Your data is collected and held here.
Privacy Concerns, Contacting Us, Complaints
You can contact us at email@example.com with your request with any questions or requests you have about these policies or your personal data. If, after contacting us, you feel a privacy issue has not be resolved, you have the right to file a complaint.
2. For All People Regardless of Location
Legal Disclosures of Personal Information
We may process, store, and disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property or act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the site.
We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. As part of the compliance process, we may be required to disclose whatever information we have for you to a copyright holder who has submitted a complaint to us.
You may leave comments on our blog posts. Even though we require your consent to the storage and handling of your data by our website before posting a comment, please remember that any information you provide is not private. The information can be viewed by anyone online including family, friends, the media, investigators and basically everyone who visits the website article where your comment is located.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licencors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Ads appearing on our site may be delivered to Users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile non personal identification information about you or others who use your computer. This information allows ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you. You can turn the cookies off if you want to as mentioned above.
If we happen to sell this website, your personal information will be an asset transferred to the new owner.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes. However as mentioned above the notice will be posted on the site 30 days before the change goes into effect.